Live Artfully. Give Artfully.
Inspire your community and your museum to embrace creativity and art. Make a powerful impact by supporting GRAM’s world-class exhibitions and educational programs. Introduce art into thousands of lives of every year through your generous donations.
- $50 – Covers the cost of program materials for ten Language Artist students
- $75 – Provides one needs-based Summer Art Camp scholarship
- $150 – Supports the cost of activities for 100 Drop-in: Family Saturday attendees
- $250 – Provides access for two classrooms participating in a local program that serves students with disabilities
- $500 – Helps cover the expenses to open the Museum on Mondays to specialized group tours such as Gazing at GRAM which is offered to those who are living with memory loss. Any contribution you make helps GRAM keep costs down to make art education accessible to all of our community’s children. Gifts of $500 and above will be recognized in the Stewardship Circle! This dynamic program offers free admission and a range of benefits including invitations to unique member-only events and tours, travel opportunities, and recognition as Museum supporters.
- Remitting Brokerage House
- Name(s) of Securities
- Number of Shares
The Art Museum receiving contact information is:
Merrill Lynch Jennifer Brandt 250 Monroe NW, Suite 600 Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Business Telephone: 616.774.4271 Business Fax: 616.774.4217 Account name: Grand Rapids Art Museum Account number: 67604E62 DTC number: 5198 Tax ID: 38-1387136
The Art Museum encourages donors to seek professional advice from their trusted accountant or tax preparer prior to making gifts of appreciated securities.
Contact the Advancement Office at 616.831.2907 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a gift over the phone, transfer appreciated securities, or discuss special donation possibilities.