Grand Rapids ArtPrize Art Adventure
September 27-29, 2013
Join GRAM’s Director and CEO, Dana Friis-Hansen, for a special, curated experience of ArtPrize, the competition that Time Magazine declared “One of the Top Five ‘Not-To-Miss’ cultural events of 2013.”
Enjoy a distinctively planned selection of exclusive artistic, culinary, and cultural experiences unique to Grand Rapids, plus exchanges with local cultural leaders and artists, shopping, and urban exploration.
Your Art Adventure 2013 experience will include:
- Behind the scenes access at the Grand Rapids Art Museum and other top venues in exclusive guided tours
- A neighborhood stroll for an “Art/Brunch Sampler” with courses and artist talks at several local restaurants featuring ArtPrize entries
- A Trolley Tour of art and architecture highlights of downtown Grand Rapids
- Engaging discussions with art with cultural travelers from cities across North America
- Cocktails and tour of a private art collection in a stunning home
- You will be among the first to enjoy a party at the Museum Director’s new 33rd floor condo overlooking the city!
- End the trip back at GRAM Terrace for the announcement of the Top Ten ArtPrize Finalists
Join us for Cocktails and a Tour
For questions email: email@example.com