Gazing at GRAM
Gazing at GRAM is a specialized tour for groups of 10 – 16 individuals, which engages guests who are living with memory loss, such as Alzheimer’s, Dementia, and Traumatic Brain Injury. Through docent-led facilitated observation and discussion of original artworks participants:
- Explore and exchange ideas about art and artists
- Activate the imagination and think creatively
- Experience intellectual stimulation
- Create connections between personal stories and the world at large
- Participate in meaningful activity that fosters personal growth
Discounted pricing is offered for Gazing at GRAM tours: $6 per guest, caretakers are free on a 1:1 ratio.
For more information, or to schedule a Gazing at GRAM tour please contact Diana Klein at least 3 weeks prior to your intended visit date at firstname.lastname@example.org.