Live Artfully. Give Artfully.
Inspire your community and your museum to embrace creativity and art. Make a powerful impact by supporting GRAM’s world-class exhibitions and educational programs. Introduce art into thousands of lives of every year through your generous donations.
With every contribution to the Grand Rapids Art Museum’s Annual Fund, you make it possible for guests to Live Artfully all year long. Focusing on art, design, and creativity, GRAM provides diverse platforms for experiences, ideas, and dialogue that enrich the human spirit and build practical learning skills.
You are helping to sustain the exciting exhibitions and collections presented at GRAM.
Your contribution will make a real difference to the thousands of children who visit the Museum each year to participate in our award- winning school programs.
Your investment will enhance the role GRAM plays in the region.
How You Help
Your gift in support of the Grand Rapids Art Museum’s Annual Fund helps keep the Museum strong in vibrant ways including:
- $50 – Covers the cost of program materials for ten Language Artist students
- $75 – Provides one needs-based Summer Art Camp scholarship
- $150 – Supports the cost of activities for 100 Drop-in: Family Saturday attendees
- $250 – Provides access for two classrooms participating in a local program that serves students with disabilities
- $500 – Helps cover the expenses to open the Museum on Mondays to specialized group tours such as Gazing at GRAM which is offered to those who are living with memory loss. Any contribution you make helps GRAM keep costs down to make art education accessible to all of our community’s children. Gifts of $500 and above will be recognized in the Stewardship Circle! This dynamic program offers free admission and a range of benefits including invitations to unique member-only events and tours, travel opportunities, and recognition as Museum supporters.
Contact the Advancement Office at 616.831.2907 or email@example.com to make a gift over the phone, transfer appreciated securities, or discuss special donation possibilities.