Tuesday – Wednesday, 10 am – 5 pm
Thursday, 10am – 9pm
Friday – Saturday, 10 am – 5 pm
Sunday, 12 noon – 5 pm
*The Museum Store is open from 10am-5pm on Mondays. Enter from Monroe St.
GRAM is closed New Years Day, Independence Day, Thanksgiving, and Christmas
Seniors/Students (w/ID): $7.00
Youth (6-17): $5.00
General admission to GRAM is free on Tuesdays.
General admission to GRAM is free on Thursday evenings from 5 – 9pm.
GRAM is a Blue Star Museum!GRAM honors all active duty, National Guard, and Reserve military personnel and their families with complementary general admission to the Museum. The Blue Star Museums program runs from Memorial Day through Labor day, but GRAM offers this opportunity year-round.Please call Guest Services for more information: 616.831.1000
Learn more about the Blue Star Museums program at:
Please plan ahead, as the following items are not allowed in the galleries:
- Art or writing utensils other than pencil (including ink pens)
- Food or beverage
- Large bags and large camera bags
Bring your Smart Phone or Tablet and connect at GRAM!
GRAM offers free visitor WiFi, downloadable apps, and podcasts.
- Talk about it! Bring your smart device to extend your experience at the museum and share your visit with your social network! Facebook | Twitter
- Visit GRAM often! GRAM’s collection consists of over 5,000 artworks that consistently rotate through the galleries. GRAM hosts a wide range of dynamic changing temporary exhibitions. You can also visit GRAM for a variety of activities and events. See what’s happening at GRAM: http://www.artmuseumgr.org/visit/calendar/
- Check backpacks, large bags, and long umbrellas. This will allow you to enjoy the artwork without carrying heavy/bulky items and keep the artwork safe.
- Walk to enjoy the artwork. Running, jumping, and fast movements can hurt others and the artwork.
- Guests may take photographs of the permanent collection for their personal use, without the flash. Check for signs near artwork or gallery for artwork that may not be photographed. If you have any questions, please ask guest services or a nearby security guard.
- Use pencils in the galleries, pens might permanently damage artwork and are not permitted.
Please Do Not:
- Please do not touch the art with hands or objects. Even if you cannot see it, your hands have oils and dirt on them that can damage the works of art.
- Please do not consume food, beverages, candy or gum in the galleries. Please feel welcome to ask guest services associates or security guards to help you dispose of these items.
- Please do not talk loudly on your mobile phone in the museum. Everyone enjoys art differently and loud noises can disrupt others’ experiences.
- Please do not smoke on the premises. GRAM is a non-smoking building.