Plan Your ArtPrize Visit
ArtPrize 2013: September 18 – October 6
GRAM looks forward to being an Exhibition Center during ArtPrize 2013.
Plan your visit now!
Learn More about Artprize: ArtPrize Website
For Membership information and benefits, please click here: Membership Benefits
To schedule a tour, please click here: Schedule A Tour
ArtPrize at GRAM Hours:
Official ArtPrize Hours: Monday- Saturday: Noon- 8PM
Sunday: Noon- 6PM
10am – 12noon Daily, Only Members and Scheduled Group Tours
After 12pm: GRAM opens to the public with official ArtPrize Hours
GRAM admission is Free during Official ArtPrize Hours!
Guest and Travel Tips:
ArtPrize is an exciting time in downtown Grand Rapids and travel can be tricky.
Make your visit fun and simple by reading these tips:
- Lines to enter the Grand Rapids Art Museum are common at Noon, when GRAM opens to the public and on the weekends. The lines often move quickly.
- Food and Beverages are not allowed in the museum or galleries to protect the artwork. Please enjoy these items before entering the museum.
- Avoid traveling with large backpacks or long umbrellas. If you do bring these items, Guest Services is happy to check them for you as you enter the museum. These items can harm the artwork.
Read more on Museum Etiquette and Guidelines: http://www.artmuseumgr.org/visit/faq/
Parking Information: Downtown Parking Map
Plan ahead and Schedule a Group Visit or Tour during ArtPrize Now!
Start your day at a centrally located exhibition center before the crowds arrive!
10am-12pm: Reserved Group Tours and GRAM members ONLY
Starting at only $7 per person, you can purchase an ArtPrize at GRAM package that will give your group members these great perks:
- Early admission, between 10am and 12pm, to GRAM before the crowds arrive
- Convenient passenger drop-off and pick-up just outside GRAM on Monroe Center
- Assistance with voting registration upon arrival
- An ArtPrize gift from GRAM
Enhance your experience with a docent: $40 per docent, a docent can lead a group of up to 12 people
Become a Member during ArtPrize and enjoy the perks!
Become a GRAM Member today! GRAM Members receive special benefits, and can share those benefits during ArtPrize with up to 4 guests per membership. Visit GRAM during Early Member Hours to avoid the crowd, use the exclusive “Member Entrance” to avoid the lines.
Learn of even more benefits: Click Here
Past First Place Winners:
2012: “Elephants” by Adonna Khare. (“Elephants” is no longer at GRAM, please contact ArtPrize for more information, email@example.com)
2011: “Crucifixion” by Mia Tavonatti, located at Cornerstone University
2010: “Calvary” by Chris LaPorte, located at Aquinas University
2009: “Open Water no. 24” by Ran Ortner, located at The Reserve