Volunteer Frequently Asked Questions
- Docents / Tours
- Guest Services
- The Museum Store
- Special Events (including ArtPrize and Festival of the Arts)
- Youth and Family Programs
- Click Here for more detailed job descriptions. Reviewing these will help you understand the duties of each department and decide which ones best match your interests and abilities.
Opportunities are available seven days a week, depending on the area you are interested in. Some evening shifts are available as well throughout the year.
- A supportive climate where volunteers can perform and grow;
- Professional orientation, training, and continuing education;
- Parking underneath the building or parking passes for a neighboring lot during your shift;
- Use of the members lounge during office hours;
- A volunteer recognition program, which rewards volunteers with free passes and membership at different service levels.
For more information please contact Grand Rapids Art Museum at 616.831.1000 or email@example.com.