GRAM is seeking individuals of all ages who want to get involved at the Museum! Whether you are a high school student or a senior, we can find an area that suits your interests. The GRAM Volunteer Program is open to anyone 16 years of age or older (14 if working with a parent or guardian) with a willingness to help the Museum with their programs and operational needs. The Museum welcomes volunteers without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, religion, age, height, weight, disability, or any other protected characteristic.
Volunteer opportunities are available seven days a week, with some evening shifts available. The time commitment varies based on which area you are interested in, but a shift will never be more than four hours and is often fewer.
Benefits of Volunteering
To show appreciation for volunteer services, the Museum offers the following benefits:
- A supportive environment where volunteers can perform and grow
- Professional orientation, training, and continuing education
- Parking below the building or parking passes for a neighboring lot during your shift
- Use of the Member Lounge during office hours
- A volunteer recognition program which rewards volunteers with free passes and membership at different service levels
For more information please contact Grand Rapids Art Museum at 616.831.1000 or email@example.com.