Parking & Accessibility
GRAM is committed to connecting visitors with all abilities to the world of art through a wide variety of accessible services.
For more information contact Visitor Services at 616.831.1000 or email@example.com.
- GRAM welcomes walkers, wheelchairs (manual and electric), and scooters.
- All public entrances are wheelchair accessible with power assist doors.
- The entrance on Monroe Center is street level and is recommended for wheelchairs, walkers, and other mobility devices. There is a sidewalk ramp on Monroe Center, between Rosa Parks Circle and GRAM for a convenient drop-off location.
- To access the Education Center we recommend using the Louis Street entrance, which is street level.
- Wheelchairs are available free of charge on a first-come, first-serve basis, without reservations at the Visitor Services Desk.
Permanent seating is available in most galleries. Portable gallery stools are available, please ask Visitor Services for assistance.
Rehab and Mobility Systems, LLC